You are Not Simply Renting a Space. You are Creating a Memorable Experience.
Centrally located between New Orleans and the Mississippi Gulf Coast, there is no place quite like The Harbor Center for meetings and conventions. Our beautifully spacious 45,000 square-foot facility is home to nearly 200 events annually, from intimate corporate retreats to large consumer shows, as well as banquets, sporting events, business seminars and more.
Located at the crossroads of three interstate highways with easy access to more than 1,400 hotel rooms, The Harbor Center is an event planner’s dreams come true. Strategically built on the shores of Lake Pontchartrain, surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, the center provides the perfect backdrop for a successful and memorable event. Get all of the benefits of being near a big city, but in a relaxed and safe environment of St. Tammany Parish.
Our mission is two-fold: to be an economic development engine and an enhancement to the quality of life for the residents of St. Tammany Parish. How do we accomplish this? We offer an unparalleled level of service and a highly functional and versatile floor plan.
Our on-staff Event Managers are ready to help you plan and execute your next event. With turnkey services and an experienced staff available 24/7, we can accommodate your needs quickly and professionally. Once you experience The Harbor Center’s staff, selected specifically for their experience, knowledge, and commitment to exceed expectations, you will agree you are not simply renting a space, you are creating a memorable experience.
- 18,000 square feet of flexible, open, column-free exhibit space with 30-foot ceilings
- Shift-shape walls to create one to six spaces for a variety of uses
- Designed to accommodate from 25 to 2,500 people
- State-of-the-art facility with floor boxes every 30 feet featuring electricity, phone, water and data ports
- Large usable outdoor green space
- 200 amp and 400 amp 3-phase road show power available
- Close to major arteries including I-12, I-10 and I-59
- Free, ample parking adjacent to the facility
- Concrete floors for easy load-in
- Variety of equipment for rent available in-house
- Access to two bay loading dock
- Drive-in ramp with 18’x18′ door leading directly to Grand Hall
- On-site catering or concessions
- Competitive prices
- Endless possibilities